The complete Quick2Connect System is designed for use in Type I (Fire Restrictive) & Type II (Non-Combustible) Buildings as required by International Building Code.
HEIGHT OF SYSTEM – 1.58″ (40 MM) & 2.76″ (70 MM)
Easy to install, completely adaptable, Low-Profile Wire Management Flooring System for new construction and renovation to existing office buildings.
The ASM Q2C Floor has the best “walk-ability” in its class. Its strength and flexibility provides a quiet and solid feel.
|Concentrated Live Load: 2,000 lbf (8.90 kN)|
-Per IBC Table 1607.1
Concentrated Point Load: 500 lbf (2.22 kN)
Uniform Live Load: 2,000 lbf (8.90 kN)
Ultimate Load Safety Factor: 2-to-1 Min.
Rolling Loads: 10 Pass
– CISCA Wheel A (3″ dia): 46 lb
– 8″ dia. x 2″ Semi- Pneumatic: 500 lb
|Weight of System: 3.7 psf (18.1 kg/m²)|
Height of System: 1.58″ (40 mm) & 2.76″ (70 mm)
Fire Hazard Ratings:
– ASTM D1929: Self-Ignition temp. greater than 650° (343C)
– ASTM D2843: Max. Avg. Smoke density rating less than 75
– ASTM D635: Meets requirements for class CC1
– ASTM E648: Meets requirements for NFPA 253 Class I
|Q2C-40 & Q2C-70|
Prefabricated before shipment
Easy to install
Heavy-Duty Quick-Connect Steel Plates
Easy to change layout and cable wiring
No fasteners required